GOHS and CurbAPeel have partnered together to offer you a unique way of demonstrating your support. Instead of painting your house numbers on your curb, order a curb wrap and GOHS will receive a portion of the proceeds.
Every order includes
- 20"x5" CurbAPeel
- 1 squeegee for application
- Free shipping
- 1 year guarantee
CurbAPeel curb numbers vs. painted curbs
Don't paint your curbs. Here's a comparison of the two options.
- Guarantee - most curb painters come and go and there's no way to get something fixed if the paint starts to chip, or scratch away. With CurbAPeel we warranty our product for 1 year, no questions asked.
- Own the process - curb painters are working to paint as many curbs in as short a time period as possible. The time it takes to install a CurbAPeel house number the right way takes less time than the curb painter doing it the wrong way.
- Printed is always going to look better than painted. What you see is what you're going to get. The numbers will be much clearer, and whatever theme you choose will be clear and vibrant.
- Longer lasting - Surprisingly the numbers you get from CurbAPeel will likely last longer than painted curbs, especially if you install it correctly. Painted curbs will deteriorate quickly as the paint is placed directly on the concrete.
- Easy to install, easy to remove. If you're renting, you can get your curb just the way you want because when you move, you can just peel it off.